Since St. Mary’s is a boy’s school, therefore only boys are admitted to the preparatory classes (prep) every year for the new session. However, admission to all other classes commence as per the date announced. Parents wishing to enroll their children during the session must first meet the Principal for assessment and interview. Forms are normally available by the mid of January while tests and interviews are conducted during February. New session begins by the mid of March. Forms can be procured from the Bursar’s office during school hours. The general requirements for admission are as under:
- The age of the child should be around four and a half years for the preparatory classes.
- Birth Certificate(NADRA) of the child
- NIC copy of parents/guardians
- Previous school certificate
- Two passport size photographs with standard blue background of the child
- Duly filled Admission Form along with the required documents
The admission shall be granted purely on merit basis depending upon the seats available. The school shall reserve the right of granting admission and shall be unchallengeable.
- Admission to the Hafiz-e-Qurans will be granted only upon showing the original certificate and submitting an attested copy of the certificate. The admission will be offered only for 8th Point 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7 of the general requirements also apply.
- Admission to the foreign/international students will be granted upon showing and submitting school leaving certificate. The candidate will have to qualify the admission test by the school. Such admissions shall be entertained only up to 8th Point 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7 of the general requirements also apply.
- In case of any medical/family issues, a prior notification should be submitted at the time of admission. If a medical/family situation arises during the session, immediate notification should be submitted to the office.