- Students are expected to be regular, punctual and neatly dressed in proper school uniform.
- Attendance at the Morning Assembly, Sports, Extra and Co-Curricular Activities etc is compulsory.
- All students must come equipped with text and exercise books required for the day. Homework must be done daily with no excuse, except sickness, shall be entertained in this regard.
- No student is allowed to purchase eatables from outside during school hours. They can buy eatables from the school canteen
- Parents/Guardians are not allowed to see any student or teacher during school hours without obtaining permission from the Principal, which shall be granted in very urgent cases.
- Any parent wishing to discuss his child’s progress at any other time than PTM may see the P.A to the Principal for appointments.
- Appointments with class or subject teachers are always to be made through the office.
- Tuition from the school teachers and other staff members are strictly forbidden except in accordance with the school policy.
- PROMOTION & DETENTION
- At the end of the year, the Principal’s decision regarding promotion / detention will be final and shall not be reconsidered.
- C. will be given to the student who fails twice in the same class.
- Parent-Teachers meetings are held several times during the academic session. These are opportunities to discuss the progress of the child with the teachers.
COMPUTER AND SCIENCE LABORATORIES.
The students attending the practical sessions are required to follow the rules and regulations of the respective labs.
Students are responsible for the equipment being used by them in the laboratories. Any equipment missing /damaged during/after a practical session shall be replaced by the student. The decision of the principal will be final in this regard.
Any student, who damages or loses a book, shall be responsible for the damage or the loss of the book and will be required to pay the cost of the book or replace it.
Library disciplinary rules have to be followed by every student.
- Fee is due till the 10th of every month in the Askari Bank, College Road, Rawalpindi. After the tenth of the month, a fine of Rs. 10 per day will be charged up to the twentieth of the month after which strict action will be taken.
- In case of struck of roll, re-admission will be granted only on payment of re-admission fee.
- (a) Fees for the month of May and June must be paid in May.
(b) Fees for the month of July and August must be paid in June.
- Admission fee/ re-admission fee/ registration fee etc are “NON REFUNDABLE”
- Under no circumstances will a pupil be admitted to the terminal or final examination unless all dues have been paid.
- All applications for leave of absence should be signed by the parents/ guardians.
- The name of the student will be struck of the roll for remaining absent without leave from the school for six consecutive days.
- Remaining absent without leave for sixteen days throughout the year will result in the expulsion from the school.
- Leave application on account of illness for more than three days must be supported by a Medical Certificate from an authorized doctor.
- For Board classes, 90% of attendance is mandatory failing which the regular admission for Board’s Examination will be withheld.
- Any kind of damage in the school premises will have to be made good by the parents of the student responsible for the damage of school property. Under penalty of suspension for the delinquent pupil special fines may be imposed at the discretion of the Principal.
- Late comers will be marked “A1” in the daily attendance register. After every three such entries a written warning will be issued. After the third warning a student coming late may be expelled from the school.
- Long hair, fancy stylish moccasins, chains, rings and joggers are strictly prohibited.
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING OFFENCES EVEN WHEN COMMITTED THE FIRST TIME SHALL MAKE A STUDENT LIABLE TO BE IMMEDIATELY EXPELLED FROM THE SCHOOL.
- Conducting injurious activities to the moral atmosphere of the school inside and outside the school premises.
- Failing second time in the same class.
- Instances such as stealing, using unfair means in any examination/ test, rudeness to any staff member etc.
- Nonpayment of any of the school dues within the prescribed period.
- For bullying in our outside the school.
- For bringing mobile phones. I pods, cameras etc to school.
- For smoking and bringing any addictive material inside the school.
- For not adhering to the orders of the Principal.
- For bringing weapons, ammunition, adult content, drugs, games, cards or any distracting material.
- For not adhering to any of the above mentioned rules and regulations.